Celigo ‘One to many’ configuration
Category : Uncategorized
- Normally in celigo, flow runs against each record in the export.
- ‘One to many’ configuration that is available at the connector level.
- One to many configuration is used when the input data contains child records that should each be considered as the main record.
- If the records being processed are JSON objects, the ‘Path to many’ field can be used to enter the JSON path to child records.
- In the below example while importing, the entire json object will be considered as a single record and all the datas come under the inventory array.Thus a single record will be created.
- By setting “One to many” to “Yes”, and then setting “Path to many” to point to your “inventory” array, there will be one import per array element
- The second screenshot shows when “One to many” is set as true.Here the first child record under the inventory array will be considered as a main record.