Some Useful Features of 2021.1
Category : Uncategorized
In this blog we are sharing some important features which are introduced in latest release of netsuite.
Invoice Groups Feature Enhancements
There are two new enhancements to the Invoice Groups feature:
1) The Add to Group button appears on the invoice record when an invoice is eligible for grouping.
You can now add an invoice to an invoice group from the invoice record. If an invoice is eligible for
grouping, an Add to Group but
2) You can now add invoices not associated with a sales order to an invoice group.
NetSuite now provides the ability to group an invoice that does not have an associated sales order.
This enhancement lets you group invoices for projects and subscriptions. It also allows you to group
In NetSuite 2021.1, the new Advanced Numbering feature enables you set up flexible document and
transaction numbering that reflect the requirements of the countries you do business in. With this
feature, you can create multiple complex numbering sequences per transaction type, fiscal year, and
other selected criteria.transaction number sequence when a new fiscal year begins or when you create different types of transactions.
Changes to Name and Display Name Fields on Account
In 2021.1, the account record’s Name field and its localized versions no longer display their associated
account number. Instead, only the Display Name field and its localized versions display the account
number if the Use Account Numbers preference is set. This change improves consistency in the behavior
of these fields.
Advanced Localization Features
The Advanced Localization Features SuiteApp enables you to create localized printable invoices and credit
memos that comply with tax regulations and meet common business needs.
With the Advanced Localization Features SuiteApp, you can:
1) Benefit from two advanced PDF/HTML templates (for invoices and credit memos).
2) Fill in additional fields added to subsidiary and customer records. The content of these fields is then used on printed transaction forms.
3) Create transaction bank details records with the content to be used on printed invoices or credit
memos. These records can be assigned to subsidiaries, customers, or individual transactions.
4) Create method of payment records to specify the texts to be printed (at customer or transaction level).
5) Create tax compliance text records with tax-related texts.
6) Customize your template’s color scheme and layout.
7) Replace the default texts with your customized texts (for every supported language).
8) Set the invoice locking level for each subsidiary. This action prevents users from editing invoices that have already been approved or sent to a customer
Reference : netsuite.com, netsuite help and netsuite guide.
Feel free to reach out Netsuite Solution provider TheSmilingCoders for proper netsuite implementation, netsuite consultation , netsuite customization, netsuite Support, netsuite Training , NetSuite Celigo Integration , Celigo Consultant, Celigo Integration Consultant.
contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org