Create NetSuite Groups
Category : NetSuite
In this Tutorial of NetSuite Solution provider we are going to show you how to create groups in netsuite.
A group is a set of employees, contacts, customers, partners or vendors. You can create groups of records to communicate with a set of individuals. For example, invite a group to a meeting, or create folders in the File Cabinet for a specific group in your organization.
The groups in NetSuite can be of 2 types
# 1 Dynamic group
In dynamic group you must create a saved search and pull all records of that search during the time of creation.
# 2 static group
In a static a static group in which you can directly find the name of the entity and select that and create a group .
And you can further use that group for marketing campaign and other proposes.
With groups you can do the following:
- Invite everyone in a group to the same event.
- Use the shared calendar to see when the group meets or has other scheduled events.
- Create folders in the File Cabinet that only group members can view.
- Assign cases, leads, and support or sales territories to groups if the Support Group or Sales Group box is checked on the group record.
- If you use the Marketing Automation feature, customer, lead and prospect groups can be selected as target groups for marketing campaigns. You also send email, mail or faxes in bulk to a group using the Mail Merge feature. You can divide groups into marketing test cells that enable you to test different versions of a marketing template.
In our next video we will show how to create a dynamic group
Reference : netsuite.com, netsuite help and netsuite guide.
Feel free to reach out Netsuite Solution provider TheSmilingCoders for proper netsuite implementation, netsuite consultation , netsuite customization, netsuite Support, netsuite Training , NetSuite Celigo Integration , Celigo Consultant, Celigo Integration Consultant.
contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org